Join Our Team
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Employment Handbook
2020 Employment Flyer
Are you great with children? Do you enjoy teaching? Do you want to attain valuable skills that will help children with Autism? Are you presently in college pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Development or Behavior Analysis? If so, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Social Skills Summer Camp is looking for you! F.R.I.E.N.D.S. offers excellent learning opportunities for college interns, volunteers, peer mentors, and those who are searching for full-time/part-time employment during the summer months. If you are interested, carefully read the instructions below on how to complete the application and click employment application icon. Please note that Adobe Reader will be needed in order to save and submit an application. Applications can be emailed to us at email@example.com or faxed to the attention of Maranda Porter at 888-558-9897. It is highly recommended that all interested applicants submit their applications prior to April 1st.
Instructions for Completing the Employment Application
1. Click on the Employment Application Icon above.
2. Once the application has been opened and before you begin to complete the application, save the application to your DESKTOP or to your MY DOCUMENTS using your name in the file name e.g. Doe, Jane - FRIENDS Employment Application. Please note that if an application is completed within the WIX Web Browser, it will not save.
3. Search for your newly created file name on your DESKTOP or your MY DOCUMENTS.
4. Open your document and proceed to complete the application.
5. Once the application has been completed, SAVE the document again. To ensure that all information has been captured after it has been saved, close the document and re-open it. If the information has been retained, you have successfully completed the application.
6. After the application has been successfully saved, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the application to the attention of Maranda Porter at 888-558-9897.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Employee Handbook
The F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Employee Handbook is available for your viewing. All staff are advised to read the handbook thoroughly and carefully. Once you have read the handbook, print the signature page, sign it, and give it to your camp director. A brief quiz to test your handbook knowledge will be given during mandatory staff training.
If you have been hired by FRIENDS, please see the links and attachments below. Documents must be emailed to email@example.com. All new hires are required to complete the ADP Employee Information Form. Only W-2 employees (not 1099 Contractors) are required to complete the W-4 Tax Form.
ADP Employee Information Form W-4 Tax Form
Leave Request Forms
If you are unable to report to work for any reason, please complete the online Leave Request Form. Click on the link below
to submit your Leave Request. Leave Requests are to be submitted as soon as you are aware that you will be unable to report to work. If you are unable to report to work due to illness, complete this form once you return to work.
Leave Request Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LOxPcnTEEK6GxZhUA4XE1UGDdIA3NRbjiZ-YjxAn0k4